Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 19

So I am 19 days into my "reboot". I have ran pretty consistently increasing my speed work on the dreadmill, I am eating healthy, with only TWO exceptions in sugary snacks (Snickers candy-bar and two bowls of Lucky Charms) in 19 days. I am down 4 pounds. I wish for all this sacrificing of my favorite high sugar high carb snacks I had a bigger number there but I'll take it, 4 pounds is 4 pounds. Today I started the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. 30 days of a 20 minutes exercise every day. Sounded a little too easy....then I did day one today and sweat through my clothes. You can learn more about it here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5363883_do-jillian-michaels-day-shred.html And if you dare try level one here: GOOD LUCK! Current Weight 135

No comments:

Post a Comment