Thursday, August 6, 2009

We started to build our "home"

As I mentioned in an earlier post Ben and I have been hitting IKEA lately with two main goals;

1. To get a king size bed as our anniversary present to each other (even though our anniversary isn't until November).

2. To FINALLY get the bookshelves I have been lusting after for over almost two years.

We accomplished BOTH last week and here are some of the pictures of our NEW furniture. New is a big thing for us, since pretty much 99% of the things we own are hand-me-downs or bought as second hand stores. The best part was we were able to score the bookshelves at the IKEA two hour once a year clearance sale, what would have cost us over $234 I was able to snag for a mere $20.23! The pictures are a bit blurry cause the camera I was using is an oldie.






No comments:

Post a Comment