Monday, January 25, 2010

Mission: Bikini Body 2010

So after having my lovely daughter and now, five months later, weighing what I did when I was pregnant with her *cough* 147 *cough* I decided to make a lifestyle change. Three rules I now follow to get me back into my pre-Savannah bikini for the 2010 swimsuit season.

1. Stop eating crap.
2. Get my fat ass to the gym
3. Be dedicated

So far we are 9 days in, I have lost 4 lbs and am RUNNING for the first time in my life. I have beat my 1.5 mile time every time I run so I think I am going to aim for 2 miles on Wednesday. :)

I have started a log with virtualtrainer.lifefitness.com as well as on fitday.com to keep track of my healthy eating and exercise to make sure I am not over or under doing it.

I have substituted fruit (mainly apples, oranges and watermelon) for my sweets (I miss you cookies). And I switched from whole milk (MY FAVORITE) to Skim. I also eat one salad a day when I'm extra hungry instead of stuffing whatever I find in my mouth to satisfy the munchies I get from my former bad eating habits. So far so good!

Tomorrow I have a 6:30pm Zumba class planned...we'll see if my legs will forgive me from the extra "push through the pain" and reverse crunches I did tonight so that I can make it to that class!

After one month I am going to take my measurements again and see if there is a difference there. God I hope so cause these thighs have got to go!

This is my new trainer...she's a bitch (but I love her):

No comments:

Post a Comment