Monday, March 2, 2009

And it hits....

Monday, January 12, 2009

Hazards of Pregnancy

I was very fortunate to not have a single day of morning sickness with my son Aidan.







This child I fear is not so nice to me. At week seven I had my first REAL encounter with my previously eaten meals due to the fact that from the hours of 1:45am-5:22am my expanding ass was parked in front of our toilet, with as Bill Cosby would say "my face in a place that was never built for my face". Over and Over and OVER till there was literally nothing left in my body....oh but wait we can dry heave for an hour after that.







My throat is burning from the bile from my stomach. My legs hurt from being in front of the toilet so long. I have a headache, I think from NOT SLEEPING TONIGHT.







So for anyone out there who thinks "having a baby will be fun" beware, you spend a good portion of it camping out like this.....

All I have to say is...this one better be a freakin girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment