Monday, March 2, 2009

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Economic Apocolapse

So yesterday after a long talk with my father in law to be, my mother, best friend Meg and fiance I left my job. In doing so they let Ben go as well. He was working there part time at night and they recently only scheduled him one night a week, and scheduled me on the "off" shifts. In restaurant talk this means I make about $25-$45 dollars a shift, about $100-$130 a week. Less than minimum wage. With the wedding being around the corner, literally and our honeymoon still not paid for we decided that even if I only found a temporary job till the wedding the payments would be more than what I am making working FULL TIME at the restaurant. The issue with this plan is our gas bill is due, our electric has been flagged for termination, we still don't have wedding rings, or made final payments to the DJ, Photographer or Reception site, nor have we paid October's rent or any of our credit card payments AND the car payment is due next week too.

Wanna talk about panic. I feel like my whole world is falling apart. Like I can't even be excited for what truley is going to be the happiest day of my life. Its just so.....stressful and.....disheartening.

I just want to drink loads of wine and stay in bed.

But I can't, cause I have a three year old. And I can't afford wine.

This was a bad week to quit smoking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment