Monday, March 2, 2009

WTF

Monday, January 19, 2009

Heartbroken

Four, FOUR of my very very very close friends, all of whom were at my wedding in late November are getting divorced/seperated.

Ben and I are now put in a wonderful situation of choosing sides, because none of these are ending nicely.

One of the couples were actually already filing for divorce three weeks before my wedding but because she was in the bridal party didn't want to upset me so she didn't tell me...

I justt want to yell; WTF!!!! Don't you know what the vows mean?! Better or worse and all those things you said and VOWED in front of family and friends (and for some God). I am so disgusted I don't even want to talk to any of them, and they are my closest friends. Marriage is my religion, so when it is so easily disregarded it upsets me. It was never about the pretty dress, and the perfect centerpieces it was about making an oath to one person, forever.

Saddest part, they have all been married for less than four years, but have all known each other for the better part of a decade. What the hell happened?

This is not making my morning sickness any easier. I just want to vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment