Monday, June 8, 2009

Professor Feedback from Social Psychology Final paper

I live for shit like this to pop up in my email box.

"I am pleased that you enjoyed the class and even more pleased that you learned much. You have presented a comprehensive review of the topic of attraction. You have summarized the material well. You have a good mastery of the subject matter. You exhibit a good understanding of the information. Your paper illustrates a good interpretation of the facts. Your paper is in perfect APA format. You have addressed the topic fully. You have supported your assertions with appropriate resources. Your writing is clear, concise and grammatically sound. No errors were noted. Great job!"

Now if only this damn statistics class would allow me to live up to my potential. Grrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment